Artist and Influencer Marketing Manager
Artist and Influencer Marketing Manager
This role is responsible for owning and delivering upon all facets of our Artist and Influencer marketing. This primarily consists of finding influential advocates of Focusrite and Novation products, cultivating productive relationships with them, and aligning collaboration with them with our global marketing strategies.
The A&I Marketing Manager will take a strategic and data-driven approach to establishing the right relationships, which result in Focusrite and Novation creating mass brand awareness in an authentic and on-brand way. They’ll be able to confidently handle data in order to show the value of what they’re doing and justify investment in opportunities they’ve identified.
This role will be in touch with music and music-making trends, and have a strong sense of empathy, enabling them to understand the mindsets of a broad set of interests. They’ll remain genre agnostic, but also have a sense of what’s popular. They can see the merit in all styles of music and music-making and understand how Focusrite or Novation can fit into those.
Key responsibilities of the A&I Marketing Manager include:
- Maintaining a roster of artists and influencers we can call upon to collaborate with on marketing campaigns.
- Knowing who the right artists and influencers are for a given project or campaign, and setting up their involvement therein.
- Assessing worthiness of incoming requests for free, discounted or loaned product, and determining what we should get in return
- Maintaining an artist and influencer budget and justifying to Marketing Management what it should be used for.
- Reporting on the outcomes of Artist and Influencer activities on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate for Artist and Influencer Marketing Manager will have the following competences and experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a B2C Marketing role; ideally in music, musical instruments/music technology, or consumer technology industries.
- A proven track record of manipulating data to draw conclusions and make decisions.
- A demonstrable knowledge of current music, marketing and content trends.
- A passion for music, and ideally an interest in music production or recording.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrable experience of CRM (ideally SalesForce and/or HubSpot).
This role is based at Focusrite Novation’s headquarters in High Wycombe, however some travel should be expected.
Incorporating the Focusrite, Novation and Ampify brands, we aim to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious and prestigious history. Alongside Novation and Ampify, the hardware and software that we develop plays a significant role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to contribute to a world where we’ve made a difference creating opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music.
We embrace evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our business has a flat structure and is setup to enable everyone to contribute and be heard at all levels and at all stages of product development. We encourage innovation, fresh thinking and are passionate about creating great products.
Benefits include flexible working, home working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, share options, company music events, offsite company parties and free breakfast/lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions, hold making things easy days, encourage personal development training, run lunch and learns and facilitate external visits.
Focusrite is an equal opportunity employer, we are company of employees spanning a wide range of diverse backgrounds and we acknowledge that embracing our diversity is one of the keys to our future success.