Marketing Manager - Novation
Marketing Manager - Novation
Based: High Wycombe or remote (with weekly visits to the office)
Term: Full-time, permanent
Rate: Up to £50k base, depending on experience
We're looking for a Marketing Manager for Novation with industry experience or a good understanding of our customers.
As the Marketing Manager - Novation, you will own the marketing strategy for Novation, covering all segments in which the brand operates. You will have the ultimate goal of building and maintaining the best possible understanding of our customers and market trends in order to deliver an effective campaign roadmap to meet the ambitious sales and growth targets of the business.
Core responsibilities include;
- Lead and drive the execution of an engaging Novation marketing strategy to grow our core user base, expand into new markets and increase lifetime value of our customers; ultimately delivering against agreed revenue targets
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a campaign and activity roadmap to deliver this strategy. This will include launching new products, sustaining existing products already in market and building brand awareness and advocacy.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our customer groups and champion this across the business.
- Work closely with the Product team to create and continually optimise our product messaging.
- Review marketing assets to ensure they deliver on the original brief and represent the brand accordingly
- Ensure clear and effective communication of the Novation marketing strategy and roadmap to the whole company, with a focus on our Territory Sales & Marketing and Product teams.
- Working alongside our communications team, continually track, analyse and optimise campaign and content performance, to ensure we are achieving the highest ROI possible.
- Regularly track over time, give updates on, and lead key presentations around our marketing performance to date, market trends, customer/behavioral trends and upcoming plans.
- Lead the Novation marketing budgeting process annually, and report of progress against this throughout the year.
- Constantly monitor product performance with the Sales Team using all data available and quickly identifying products that are underperforming vs. our expectation, putting in place plans to remedy this.
- As a leader, look to continually drive improvement across the wider Marketing team.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years marketing experience in a similar role, within the MI industry
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in marketing or related field
- Strong understanding of and passion for the music-making industry, our target customers and our product ranges
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful demand generation and growth marketing campaigns
- A track record of balancing strong story-telling with the commercial needs of the business
- Hands-on, practical experience with all major marketing channels
- Experience in analysing multiple data streams (quantitative and qualitative) and translating into actionable insight
- Exceptional communication, influencing and collaboration skills
- A proven leader with the and ability to drive actions through others
- A self-starter and determined problem solver who is not afraid to challenge in the right way
Incorporating the Focusrite, Novation and Ampify brands, we aim to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious and prestigious history. Alongside Novation and Ampify, the hardware and software that we develop plays a significant role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to contribute to a world where we’ve made a difference creating opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music.
We embrace evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our business is set up to enable everyone to contribute and be heard at all levels and at all stages of product development. We encourage innovation, fresh thinking and are passionate about creating great products.
Benefits include flexible working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, share options, company music events, offsite company parties and free breakfast/lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions, hold making things easy days, encourage personal development training, run lunch and learns and facilitate external visits.