Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Based: High Wycombe
Segment Marketing Managers are committed to constantly driving the business towards a deeper understanding of our customer segments. In a close partnership with Product Managers, this role manages the continued refinement of our segments and personas through quantitative data analysis and qualitative market research. With this knowledge in hand, the Segment Marketing Manager unites and corrals the wider global marketing and creative team to develop and execute targeted closed-loop segment marketing campaigns. As a representative of a global music making community, there will be a degree of international travel.
Core role responsibilities
- Quantitative Market analysis, including current addressable and future potential
- Regular review and reporting of market penetration and sales performance.
- Customer analysis and continued refinement of our segments and personas
- Channel assessment for product fit, working closely with territory sales & marketing teams
- Pull together customer insights to help inform and verify product decisions.
- Development of product & campaign messaging, based on real world customer insights
- Creation & management of go-to-market and sustaining segment marketing campaigns
- Creation, presentation & management of an annual segment marketing plan
- Creation of Closed feedback loop from campaign KPIs to customer understanding
- Representing the segment’s associated products and services at exhibitions and events
- Review and adjust lifecycle marketing content in partnership with the online marketing team
Required Skills & Experience
- A passion for music making and/or performing
- A strong understanding of advanced music production workflows
- 2+ years' experience in planning and briefing marketing strategies
- 2+ years' experience in selling and marketing a global MI tech brand
- Clear demonstration of a strong commercial acumen.
- Experience in utilizing marketing data analysis to full effect
- Strong numerical analysis and interpersonal skills
- Experience in motivating and inspiring a large creative team
- Diplomatic, yet tenacious and assertive
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, employee share scheme, life insurance, private healthcare, and employee purchase scheme, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits, and free use of a local recording studio and rehearsal space – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.