Group Management Accountant
Group Management Accountant
Term: 4-month, full-time contract
Location: High Wycombe Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Full preparation of Group consolidated Management Accounts and liaising with subsidiaries during month end.
- Prepare comparative analysis of monthly gross profit against budget, forecast and PY, interpreting and explaining drivers of key variance.
- Management and ownership of key finance process (purchase ledger, credit control and month end)
- Maintain treasury function – transactions
- Support budget process by managing schedules, consolidating responses and maintaining up to date versioning of budgets.
- Own the fixed asset process from acquisition to disposal, maintaining a detail asset register and depreciation schedule. Monitor capital expenditure against budget
- Prepare HQ Payroll submission (ADP Managed service)
- Assist with year-end process completing audit schedule to support statutory accounts
- Perform key monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Provide guidance and supervise junior finance team members and oversea purchase ledger and credit control function
- Assist in Internal control review and improve processes
- Assist the Head of Finance and CFO in all ad hoc projects as necessary
Experience and Skills Required
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 2 years working in a similar position.
- Strong analytical and IT skills particularly in excel
- Experience of NetSuite or Adaptive will be useful.
- Work well managing a team and working within a larger team. The personal fit within the team is really important.
- Be a strong, effective communicator, with a proven ability to build relationships
- Ability to communicate with the Board and non-financial individuals alike.
- Have a high level of personal motivation and initiative with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a flexible and evolving work environment.
- Actively seeks to improve processes making them more effective and efficient
- A high level of attention to detail.
Incorporating the Focusrite, Novation and Ampify brands, we aim to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious and prestigious history. Alongside Novation and Ampify, the hardware and software that we develop plays a significant role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to contribute to a world where we’ve made a difference creating opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music.
We embrace evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our business has a flat structure and is setup to enable everyone to contribute and be heard at all levels and at all stages of product development. We encourage innovation, fresh thinking and are passionate about creating great products.
Benefits include flexible working, home working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, share options, company music events, offsite company parties and free breakfast/lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions, hold making things easy days, encourage personal development training, run lunch and learns and facilitate external visits.
Focusrite is an equal opportunity employer, we are company of employees spanning a wide range of diverse backgrounds and we acknowledge that embracing our diversity is one of the keys to our future success.