Western US Sales Manager, Focusrite Pro
Western US Sales Manager, Focusrite Pro
Location: Los Angeles, California
Focusrite Pro is actively seeking a talented and experienced sales professional responsible for growing sales of our award-winning Red/RedNet audio over IP and ISA product lines. The ideal candidate will have an engaging personality and enthusiasm for new technology and winning new business and managing channel partners serving the professional Post Production, Music Recording, education and Pro-AV markets. The successful candidate will be skilled at growing sales and establishing inroads to decision makers with a history of delivering exceptional sales results.
- Uncovering and developing new sales leads and prospects, winning opportunities, presenting workflow solutions and sales proposals to customers and ultimately working with channel partners to close business and meet assigned sales targets.
- Good organizational skills, able to maintain clear detailed sales prospect records and build an accurate sales forecast with a healthy pipeline to support it.
- Hunter/gatherer, skilled at finding and developing new opportunities and persistent in connecting with end users and decision-makers.
- Develop effective product sales strategies and provide workflow solutions to Focusrite Pro dealers, system integrators and consultants.
- Technically proficient in defining customer’s requirements and able to define workflow solutions and create effective proposals with their supporting business case.
- Attend national and regional trade shows, reseller events, plan local events to professional organizations.
- Travel to key enterprise accounts, resellers, and customers.
- You are analytical and detail oriented.
- You are driven, directed, focused, and self-motivated. You take ownership of your skills development, career and reputation in the industry.
- You have a proven ability to set clear objects and goals and prioritize your selling time.
- You are fun, hardworking, and a dependable colleague. Winning friends and influencing people comes naturally. You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and you know how to teach.
- You are resourceful. You use multiple avenues to gain access to key decision makers.
- You have the ability to read, analyze and interpret technical journals.
- Calculating discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages makes you happy.
- At least 5+ years professional audio sales experience
- Possess strong technical background in professional audio workflows including recording, mixing, live sound and broadcast production and working knowledge of Pro Tools or other DAWs
- General knowledge of Ethernet and networking technology.
- Functioning knowledge of Mac and Windows OS’s, MS Office and Google suites
- Familiar with using a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Travel approximately 30% of the time
- Must be currently eligible to work in the United States and have a valid driving license and a clean driving record
This is an exempt, full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience, compensation includes base salary plus commission, Medical and retirement benefits are available
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include: company 401(k) plan, life insurance, healthcare, employee purchase scheme and share options, company making things easy days, lunch and learns – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products. We work hard, we’re professional and we select really, really talented people. We absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.