Based: High Wycombe
Term: Full-time, permanent
Rate: Up to £28k, depending on experience
As the Localisation Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for the creation, optimisation and success of our localisation processes and workflows, not just within Marketing but across the wider business. You will have the ultimate aim of delivering localised product and marketing assets in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring that all localised materials retain the essence of our brands.
Core responsibilities include;
- Owning and developing the delivery of localised content across the business.
- Working with the Marketing, Sales, CS, Project and Product teams to plan the localisation of both new and existing content; written, graphical and video based (subtitles, voiceovers or reshoots).
- Fully documenting all processes and governance around our localisation programme.
- Championing best practise use of Smartling (our translation management system) throughout the business, while managing and maintaining our translation memory, glossaries and style guides.
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the effective structuring of content within Smartling.
- Owning relationships with our external translation services.
- Constantly gather quantitative and qualitative feedback on, and results of, our localisation efforts (output and processes), proposing recommendations to drive greater efficiency.
- Working closely with the Marketing Activity Co-ordinator to ensure Creative team workflow integrates seamlessly with localisation workflows.
- Provide project and activity progress updates to all stakeholders on a regular basis, covering latest timelines, risks and costs.
- Manage our Digital Asset Management system, instilling best practise use in the wider team.
- The creation and management of localised metadata for all assets created.
- Taking a lead from the Marketing Operations Executive, take on responsibility of the marketing campaign management process for one of our brands.
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with proven problem-solving ability
- Positive and friendly but not scared to speak your mind
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and flexibility to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and with moving schedules
- Ideally you will have localisation or project coordination experience
- Ideally you will have experience using translation software such as Smartling
Incorporating the Focusrite, Novation and Ampify brands, we aim to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious and prestigious history. Alongside Novation and Ampify, the hardware and software that we develop plays a significant role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to contribute to a world where we’ve made a difference creating opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music.
We embrace evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our business is set up to enable everyone to contribute and be heard at all levels and at all stages of product development. We encourage innovation, fresh thinking and are passionate about creating great products.
Benefits include flexible working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, share options, company music events, offsite company parties and free breakfast/lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions, hold making things easy days, encourage personal development training, run lunch and learns and facilitate external visits.