Customer Service Assistant
Working as part of a Global cross-functional team, answering enquiries relating to e-store purchases, product registration and software activation by phone, email and live-chat, and working pro-actively to reduce the number of incoming enquiries. Coordinating sales emails coming into the Support dept. and beta feedback.
- Act as focal point for all enquiries relating to the Focusrite/Novation E-Store, product registration and software activation in a timely, friendly, problem-solving manner via email, phone and live-chat.
- Work alongside global Customer Service team to maintain a positive response rate on key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- Monitor and respond to Amazon and TrustPilot reviews coming in from customers.
- Coordinate incoming beta feedback, forward bug reports on the QA team, technical enquiries to the Support team, maintain good lines of communication with our beta testers throughout.
- Work closely alongside worldwide support team members providing assistance where necessary and collecting feedback on common customer issues from different territories.
Abilities, skills and experience required:
- Collaborator, works well as part of a team.
- Customer Service experience.
- Experience with Mac OS X and Windows systems.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- A polite and helpful phone and email manner is a must.
- An interest in music/audio.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) to a high standard