Sales & Marketing Analyst
Sales & Marketing Analyst
The Sales & Marketing Analyst will provide reporting and analytical support for the global and territory sales and marketing teams, with the ultimate aim of continuously helping them to work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
You will have well-honed analytical and problem-solving skills that allow you to effectively analyse data and create meaningful reports, metrics and KPIs. On an ongoing basis, you will report on the performance of sales, promotional activity, marketing campaigns and top line marketing performance, as well as customer behaviour.
You will be responsible for taking large amounts of sales and marketing data and translating it in to actionable insight, presenting your findings and recommendations in a clear and easily digestible format. You should also be able to build links between the strategic aims and direction of the business and the datasets available to you; driving an understanding of the power of making data-based decisions.
Core Responsibilities include;
- Regular reporting on sales and channel inventory data by region, brand and business unit.
- Reporting on and analysis of product registration data - looking at factors such as volume of registrations, source of registrations, etc.
- Providing route to market analysis for the sales teams.
- Creation and presentation of top line sales and marketing dashboards.
- Pre, post and in-flight analysis of marketing and promotional activity across every stage of the funnel.
- ROI reporting by marketing channel, making recommendations to optimise and drive further improvements.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of our demand generation activities and identification of new opportunities through market analysis.
- Delivering end to end campaign analysis to help understand customer behaviour and the effectiveness of our customer journeys.
- Work with our existing customer database/CRM to identify marketing trends.
- Working closely with the wider marketing and product teams to understand addressable market sizes.
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis on products, channels & customer behaviour.
Incorporating both the Focusrite, Novation and Ampify brands, we aim to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious and prestigious history. Alongside Novation and Ampify, the hardware and software that we develop plays a significant role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to contribute to a world where we’ve made a difference creating opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music.
We embrace evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our business has a flat structure and is setup to enable everyone to contribute and be heard at all levels and at all stages of product development. We encourage innovation, fresh thinking and are passionate about creating great products.
Benefits include flexible working, home working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, share options, company music events, offsite company parties and free breakfast/lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions, hold making things easy days, encourage personal development training, run lunch and learns and facilitate external visits.