Sales & Marketing Analyst
Sales & Marketing Analyst
The Sales & Marketing Analyst will provide reporting and analytical support for the global and territory sales and marketing teams, with the ultimate aim of continuously helping them to work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
You will have well-honed analytical and problem-solving skills that allow you to effectively analyse data and create meaningful reports, metrics and KPIs. On an ongoing basis, you will report on the performance of sales, promotional activity, marketing campaigns and top line marketing performance, as well as customer behaviour.
You will be responsible for taking large amounts of sales and marketing data and translating it in to actionable insight, presenting your findings and recommendations in a clear and easily digestible format. You should also be able to build links between the strategic aims and direction of the business and the datasets available to you; driving an understanding of the power of making data-based decisions.
Core Responsibilities include;
- Regular reporting on sales and channel inventory data by region, brand and business unit.
- Reporting on and analysis of product registration data - looking at factors such as volume of registrations, source of registrations, etc.
- Providing route to market analysis for the sales teams.
- Creation and presentation of top line sales and marketing dashboards.
- Pre, post and in-flight analysis of marketing and promotional activity across every stage of the funnel.
- ROI reporting by marketing channel, making recommendations to optimise and drive further improvements.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of our demand generation activities and identification of new opportunities through market analysis.
- Delivering end to end campaign analysis to help understand customer behaviour and the effectiveness of our customer journeys.
- Work with our existing customer database/CRM to identify marketing trends.
- Working closely with the wider marketing and product teams to understand addressable market sizes.
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis on products, channels & customer behaviour.
We’re a growing family. A rapidly growing, global family. But a family nonetheless. Fundamentally, we’re focused on providing opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music. Our four brands, Focusrite, Focusrite Pro, Novation and Ampify, come together around a common mission to remove barriers to creativity. For musicians struggling to capture their sound, to enabling some of the greatest shows on earth.
Focusrite is The Interface Company. That’s what it does. More people record and listen to their productions through Focusrite than any other interface brand. Behind this hard-earned position is more than 30 years of experience in creating the highest-quality audio products for every customer market, from budding songwriters to commercial facilities.
We’ve always had a focus on customer care, and pride ourselves in really understanding the wide array of customers we serve. As Focusrite products become integrated into an ever-increasing number of professional facilities around the world, Focusrite Pro was borne out of the desire to better serve the needs of these commercial operations.
From the ubiquitous Launchpad 8 x 8 grid behind over a billion YouTube views, to our synthesisers used to create the signature sounds behind a constantly evolving and enchanting new musical landscape, the Novation brand continues to play a huge part in shaping the music and art of tomorrow.
Born out of talent from Novation and based in Tileyard, Kings Cross, Ampify holds true to our fundamental purpose, creating cool music-making apps that bring the life-enriching experience of music making to a larger audience than ever before.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include company pension, employee share scheme, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, free breakfast and lunch, company hack-days, lunch and learns from across the business, external visits, and free use of recording studio and rehearsal spaces – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and creating awesome music making experiences for our customers.
We work hard. We are professional. And we play hard too. We select really, really talented and passionate people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we look forward to hearing from you.