IT Infrastructure Apprentice
IT Infrastructure ApprenticeBased: High Wycombe
Salary: £12k, plus excellent benefits package
Training Duration: 13-months
Focusrite are recruiting a level-3 apprenticeship within our IT infrastructure and support team, based in our High Wycombe head office, but supporting our teams around the world.
The apprenticeship training is provided by QA Apprenticeships, and will equate to 8-weeks over the course of 13-months. These take place in 1 or 2-week blocks, rather than a day-release scheme. Your travel costs will also be covered by Focusrite.
When you’re not training, you’ll be working within our support team, and being mentored by experienced colleagues.
- Provide front line IT support to users to enable resolution and promptly allocate unresolved calls as appropriate
- Maintain records and advise relevant persons of actions taken
- Diagnose and repair hardware and software faults working with experienced staff for support
- Carry out agreed processes of a routine nature including unpacking and installing IT equipment, printer maintenance, desk moves, consumable replacement, mobile devices and telephone provisioning
- Enthusiasm for IT and tech
- Comfortable dealing with people of varying ages and backgrounds
- Friendly and personable
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
Incorporating the Focusrite, Novation and Ampify brands, we aim to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious and prestigious history. Alongside Novation and Ampify, the hardware and software that we develop plays a significant role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to contribute to a world where we’ve made a difference creating opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music.
We embrace evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our business has a flat structure and is setup to enable everyone to contribute and be heard at all levels and at all stages of product development. We encourage innovation, fresh thinking and are passionate about creating great products.
Benefits include flexible working, home working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, share options, company music events, offsite company parties and free breakfast/lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions, hold making things easy days, encourage personal development training, run lunch and learns and facilitate external visits.
Focusrite is an equal opportunity employer, we are company of employees spanning a wide range of diverse backgrounds and we acknowledge that embracing our diversity is one of the keys to our future success.