The Marketing Executive works with the Senior Marketing Manager to maintain and deliver a roadmap of marketing campaigns for each product under the Focusrite and Novation brands.
To do this, the Marketing Executive will leverage a data literate approach to understanding the customer and the market and with a strong ability to organize and project-manage to see long term campaigns through to completion - and understand the outcomes thereof.
The Marketing Executive is interested in music and/or musical instruments and has a strong ability to empathise with end-users who may have different wants or needs to his or herself. They can use these to identify what would or would not be the right things to do for a campaign, and confidently make decisions and adapt as they learn more about the target customer.
This role will also work closely with the product team, representing the customer through customer insight and market data and campaign results.
The ideal candidate is someone with an interest in the industry looking to develop into a strategic position in the business, and who will use their data gathering and interpreting and project management skills as an opportunity to learn as much as they can in order to achieve that development.
Core responsibilities of the Marketing Executive include:
- Project coordination – ensuring people working on a campaign know everything they need to in order to deliver upon what’s expected of them in a timely manner, including the marketing and creative teams and marketing management.
- Data gathering and manipulation – maintaining a continuous stream of market data that they and the Senior Marketing Manager can use to monitor the market, spot opportunities or threats, and monitor and report upon campaign performance.
- Representing the customer – in marketing and product, using the data we have to make sure we’re reaching the right people with our product and marketing strategies.
- Reporting – regular updates on the development and outcomes of campaigns, our performance in-market, and on the markets themselves, allowing the prodict and marketing teams to understand where we are and where we’re going.
- Taking a key role in building up campaigns, working with the wider marketing team to determine the right actions to meet campaign objectives.
Incorporating both the Focusrite, Novation and Ampify brands, we aim to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious and prestigious history. Alongside Novation and Ampify, the hardware and software that we develop plays a significant role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to contribute to a world where we’ve made a difference creating opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music.
We embrace evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our business has a flat structure and is setup to enable everyone to contribute and be heard at all levels and at all stages of product development. We encourage innovation, fresh thinking and are passionate about creating great products.
Benefits include flexible working, home working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, share options, company music events, offsite company parties and free breakfast/lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions, hold making things easy days, encourage personal development training, run lunch and learns and facilitate external visits.