Online Advertising Executive
Online Advertising Executive
This role will be responsible for all online advertising for the Focusrite brands globally.
The online marketing executive will be planning, executing and optimising advertising on various channels such as display, paid search, paid social and shopping. They will be familiar with the platforms that come with them, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager and Amazon Vendor Central.
They will have the ability to understand and manipulate data, allowing them to effectively maintain their own budget, justify decisions based on their analyses and to create reports to show the success of campaigns.
The executive will be expected to be able to identify areas of our advertising that need improvement and, where necessary, justify, plan and deploy campaigns to do so. They will support the campaigns of the wider team, brief creative work and ensure results are tracked.
The Online Marketing Executive will:
- Be confident with data handling. This includes understanding data from Google Analytics and other online data sources, and using Microsoft Excel.
- Be solely responsible for maintaining the entire advertising budget, ensuring that the spend per product range reflects the needs and targets of the sales and marketing departments.
- Be confident in their own ability to make decisions in advertising.
- Test for the best copy, format and placement of adverts.
- Work with the Online Marketing Manager to plan and execute full funnel advertising campaigns per product.
- Work with territory managers to ensure that their territory is being represented and advertising is meeting their specific needs.
- For every campaign that requires online advertising, they will be responsible for all aspects; briefing, writing ad copy if necessary, deploying and reporting on the results.
Incorporating both the Focusrite, Novation and Ampify brands, we aim to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious and prestigious history. Alongside Novation and Ampify, the hardware and software that we develop plays a significant role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to contribute to a world where we’ve made a difference creating opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music.
We embrace evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our business has a flat structure and is setup to enable everyone to contribute and be heard at all levels and at all stages of product development. We encourage innovation, fresh thinking and are passionate about creating great products.
Benefits include flexible working, home working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, share options, company music events, offsite company parties and free breakfast/lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions, hold making things easy days, encourage personal development training, run lunch and learns and facilitate external visits.