You love making engaging, beautiful interfaces and writing great, maintainable code. You love music, and you’re inspired by easy-to-use, award-winning interfaces. You’re friendly and enjoy working in a small group.
You’ll be developing exciting new software and adding features to existing apps across the Ampify brand. You’ll be involved in the design process, so your opinions and ideas will be central to the development of new functionality.
You’ll spend a great deal of time thinking about how to improve our interfaces to get the best possible user experience.
You’ll work very closely with other developers on the team to create beautiful and engaging user interfaces.
- Develop engaging and beautiful interfaces
- Translate user stories into functionality
- Write excellent, maintainable C++ / Objective-C / Swift code, and take part in code reviews
- Discuss design and implementation details with the rest of the team
- Work as part of an agile team, using industry standard tools
- At least 2 years' relevant experience
- You have a portfolio of shipped code
- You have experience in UI design and development
- You have a good understanding of C++
- Knowledge of Juce
- You have experience of git or similar revision control systems
- You can empathise with users to improve functionality
- You have excellent self motivation and the ability to work independently, with good time keeping and estimation.
- You get on well in a small team, working closely and communicating clearly with others
- You make music or have experience with music software
We are a new, innovative London-based software start-up launched in 2017 and funded by Focusrite/Novation. Our mission is to create amazing music-making products for the new ‘mobile-first’ world, in an environment where like-minded, passionate people can collaborate seamlessly and build ideas fast. Our office is a dynamic, positive and collaborative place. Here you’ll meet other smart and creative people, collaborate, and bring ideas to life.
We’re a small team with big plans. We’ve already got some of the best-performing music-making apps on the iOS App Store (Launchpad, for example), and we’re growing fast. Being a part of Focusrite/Novation gives us stability and support.
Ampify is based in the heart of London at Tileyard Studios, Europe’s fastest-growing music and tech hub, which is home to the creative industry's top artists, composers, writers and producers. You’ll often bump into them when getting your morning coffee. Find out more about Tileyard Studios at http://tileyardstudios.co.uk.
AMPIFY - WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a wide range of great benefits.
- Homeworking flexibility
- Lunch at Tileyard’s vibrant Vinyl Cafe
- Breakfast and daily snacks
- Bike-to-work scheme and bike storage facilities (with showers)
- Employee discounts on all Focusrite/Novation/Ampify/REDnet/KRK/Stanton/Cerwin Vega products
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- Pension scheme, to which the company contributes
- 23 days holiday per year
- Access to use and borrow hardware and software products
- A parental leave policy
- Social events, music nights and music-making weekends