Customer Service Assistant
- Act as focal point for all inquiries relating to the Focusrite/Novation E-Store in a timely, friendly, problem-solving manner. Assist customers with purchasing, order tracking, pre-sales queries, returns, product registration and plug-in software activation via email, phone and live-chat.
- Feed back to e-commerce team in weekly meetings of common issues reported from the field with a focus on making the site and our support services easy to use for the customer.
- Monitor and respond to TrustPilot reviews from customers.
- Monitor and respond to Focusrite and Novation’s Social Media Channels.
- Coordinate incoming beta feedback, forward bug reports on the QA team, technical inquiries to the Support team and maintain optimal lines of communication with our beta testers throughout.
- Work closely alongside worldwide support team members, aiding where necessary and collecting feedback on common customer issues from different territories.
Abilities, skills and experience required:
- Collaborator, works well as part of a team.
- Customer Service experience.
- Experience with Mac OS X and Windows systems.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- A polite and helpful phone and email manner is a must.
- An interest in music/audio.
- Ability to write and converse in Spanish is preferred
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work.
Benefits include: company 401(k) plan, life insurance, healthcare, employee purchase scheme and share options, company making things easy days, lunch and learns – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products. We work hard, we’re professional and we select really, really talented people. We absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.