Product Manager (Ampify Music)
Product Manager (Ampify Music)
Ampify Music is a new and innovative music-making division of well-known music brands Focusrite and Novation. Our mission is to create amazing music-making software products that allow everyone to build musical ideas, regardless of experience. Our office is a dynamic, positive and collaborative place. Here you’ll meet other smart and creative people, explore ideas, and then bring them to life.
We’re a small team with big plans. We’ve already got some of the best-performing music-making apps on the iOS App Store, and we’re growing fast. Being a part of Focusrite/Novation, we’re naturally connected to the bigger picture. Ampify Music is based in the heart of London at Tileyard Studios, Europe’s premier music and tech hub, home to the creative industry's top artists, composers, writers and producers.
You will deliver amazing software products to a global music-making community. Your primary goals will be to ensure that our products delivery value to our customers at every stage. This requires an extraordinary level of customer understanding, driven by data and personal skills. You will use this data to ensure the development, marketing and content teams consistently make the best decisions for the customer. Ultimately, you’ll be an inspirational and passionate customer- and product-oriented driver who will consistently and repeatedly enable the team to do what they do best — help our customers make music by providing them with amazing products.
- Help to shape the future of Ampify Music’s products and brand
- Support the development team to deliver great products
- Be responsible for product tasks within delivery cycles
- For software products, assume Product Owner tasks within the Agile Scrum process
- Identify what problems we can help solve for our customers, and what features or solutions they need
- Prioritize support and maintenance for products
- Work closely with the development, content, marketing and customer support teams
- Drive product marketing, customer insights and market analysis
- Help drive the Ampify Sounds label, our sound content delivery process powered by external producers and the content delivery team.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A passion for music creation, and empathy for those getting started
- A strong affinity for music-making customers and products
- At least 2–3 years’ experience delivering technology products to market through well-managed product practices
- Ideally a degree related to engineering, technology, product design, or music technology
- Great people skills. Able to work closely with others, as part of a cross functional team.
- Strong personal leadership. Able to work autonomously and get things done.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate at all levels of an organization
- Good commercial acumen. Results-focused to deliver commitments today, while keeping one eye on the future to identify the next opportunity.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Homeworking flexibility
- Lunch at Tileyard’s vibrant Vinyl Cafe
- Breakfast and daily snacks
- Bike-to-work scheme and bike storage facilities (with showers)
- Employee discounts on all Focusrite, Novation, Ampify, REDnet, KRK, Stanton and Cerwin-Vega products
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- Pension scheme, to which the company contributes
- 23 days holiday per year
- Access to use and borrow hardware and software products
- A parental leave policy
- Social events, music nights and music-making weekends