EMEA Sales Manager, Focusrite Pro
Role: EMEA Sales Manager, Focusrite Pro
Location: UK or Remote (within EMEA region)
The sales territory will include all of EMEA, but excluding the UK, Ireland, France, Benelux and German speaking territories.
Focusrite Pro is actively seeking a talented and experienced sales professional responsible for growing sales of our award-winning Red/RedNet audio over IP and ISA product lines. The ideal candidate will have an engaging personality, with a strong technical background in professional audio workflows for music and post studios, live sound, education, broadcast and Pro-AV markets. The successful candidate will be skilled at managing distribution partners and resellers with a history of delivering exceptional sales results.
- Managing Focusrite Pro’s distribution partners throughout the EMEA territory and supporting with them through training and coaching and sales activities to deliver outstanding sales results and growth.
- Good organisational skills, able to meet clear sales performance goals and build an accurate forecast with a healthy pipeline to support it.
- Skilled at helping distributors win business in their territory through regular interaction with distributors and their dealers and System Integrators, and key end users and decision-makers.
- Develop effective product sales strategies and provide workflow solutions to Focusrite Pro dealers, system integrators and consultants.
- Technically proficient in defining customer’s requirements and able to define workflow solutions, and effectively demonstrate our products to satisfy customer requirements.
- Travel to key enterprise accounts, distribution partners, and customers. Attend regional trade shows, reseller events, including presentations to professional organisations in key market segments.
- You are analytical and detail oriented.
- You are driven, directed, focused, and self-motivated. You take ownership of your skills development, career and reputation in the industry.
- You have a proven ability to set clear objects and goals and prioritize your selling time.
- You are fun, hardworking, and a dependable colleague. Winning friends and influencing people comes naturally. You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and you know how to teach.
- You are resourceful. You use multiple avenues to gain access to key decision makers.
- You have the ability to read, analyse and interpret technical journals.
- At least 5+ years professional audio sales experience, managing resellers or distribution partners.
- Possess strong technical background in professional audio workflows including recording, mixing, live sound and broadcast production and working knowledge of Pro Tools or other DAWs
- General knowledge of Dante or other Audio over IP technologies.
- Familiar with using a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Travel approximately 50% of the time
- Must be currently eligible to work in the EU
Incorporating the Focusrite, Novation and Ampify brands, we aim to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious and prestigious history. Alongside Novation and Ampify, the hardware and software that we develop plays a significant role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to contribute to a world where we’ve made a difference creating opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music.
We embrace evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our business has a flat structure and is setup to enable everyone to contribute and be heard at all levels and at all stages of product development. We encourage innovation, fresh thinking and are passionate about creating great products.
Benefits include flexible working, home working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, share options, company music events, offsite company parties and free breakfast/lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions, hold making things easy days, encourage personal development training, run lunch and learns and facilitate external visits.
Focusrite is an equal opportunity employer, we are company of employees spanning a wide range of diverse backgrounds and we acknowledge that embracing our diversity is one of the keys to our future success.