Junior Creative Content Maker (Ampify Brand)
Junior Creative Content Maker
You love making highly engaging videos and images that look eye catching, are highly immersive and on point with a brand style. You can run a film and photography shoot capturing high quality images, video and sound. You are a master of Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere and Photoshop, with a keen eye on the latest video techniques (After effects) and image making (Sketch) techniques. You also love designing for web and can turn your hand to making a wide range of marketing assetts as needed. You understand there is always a trade off between perfection and getting something shipped quickly.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated content maker to join the Ampify Marketing & Product Team. For you, focus on delivering amazing videos, graphics and images to drive audience engagement is everything. Your focus is to independently deliver creative projects such as product release assets, marketing campaigns and activity assets, driving awareness to our brands and products. As part of our small, growing team, you will also contribute to other wide ranging activities. Being a cross-functional team member is part of the gig so prepare to ‘muck-in’ in many areas. This role works closely with the Ampify Marketing Manager.
- Make highly engaging videos and marketing imagery that look amazing and inspire our music making audience
- Increase customer engagement, demand and revenue through delivering consistent, well executed Marketing campaign and agile activities (Basically, get great stuff out weekly)
- Make remarkable, accessible products that meet customer happiness and overall goals
- Strive for great looking brand marketing and assets with a healthy trade-off for agility and execution
- Co-ordinate and deliver online and offline marketing initiatives
- Conceptualise marketing ideas and opportunities into simple proposals, and then pragmatically deliver with self-motivation in order to grow our engagement with our users.
- 2 year’s experience in marketing projects in a medium sized business or agency environment
- An ability to demonstrate great skill in producing great content, quickly
- Understanding of current musical culture and aware of current marketing trends
- Experience with on-line social and community marketing
- Strong attention to detail and perseverance in delivering mini projects to schedule
- Excellent communicator, fluent in English and strong organisational skills
- Highly motivated, reliable and able to work under pressure
- Comfortable working in a close environment with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Ampify Music is a new and innovative music-making division of well-known music brands Focusrite and Novation. Our mission is to create amazing music-making software products that allow everyone to build musical ideas, regardless of experience. Our office is a dynamic, positive and collaborative place. Here you’ll meet other smart and creative people, explore ideas, and then bring them to life. We’re a small team with big plans. We’ve already got some of the best-performing music-making apps on the iOS App Store, and we’re growing fast. Being a part of Focusrite/Novation, we’re naturally connected to the bigger picture. Ampify Music is based in the heart of London at Tileyard Studios, Europe’s premier music and tech hub, home to the creative industry's top artists, composers, writers and producers
Incorporating the Focusrite, Novation and Ampify brands, we aim to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious and prestigious history. Alongside Novation and Ampify, the hardware and software that we develop plays a significant role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to contribute to a world where we’ve made a difference creating opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music.
We embrace evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our business is set up to enable everyone to contribute and be heard at all levels and at all stages of product development. We encourage innovation, fresh thinking and are passionate about creating great products.
Benefits include flexible working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, share options, company music events, offsite company parties and free breakfast/lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions, hold making things easy days, encourage personal development training, run lunch and learns and facilitate external visits.